Thursday, September 22, 2005

Blogroll Maintainance

I've been more than a little inundated with work the past two weeks. Apparently, Americans seem to have some sort of affection for credit cards. I walked in on one client talking dirty to his capital one. Something about sliding it in an out of a machine just the way he likes it. Best to ignore these things, really.

So, I haven't really kept up with comments or referrals like I should.

If you've blogrolled me and want to be blogrolled in return, just drop a comment with a link here. I assume it's a simple courtesy. Still not entirely certain how this whole blogging thing works, so if plague-infested ninjas come swooping through my windows late at night, well, they'd better be hot. I can survive the shame of ninja blogger assassination if the assailant is cute.