Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Programming Note

It is now offical. I have apparently been swallowed up by the blogging conglomerate known as The Malcontent. It's possible roofies were involved in all this. Something about a contract signed in a seedy club and using a certain cute husband to lure me into submission. Who are we to question the cut-throat tactics of the blogosphere?

I'm not sure what that will mean for this blog. For now, I plan on keeping it, possibly as an outlet for some of my more, ahem, vehement personal and political musings (read: apoplexies). It's a little strange to have only blogged for a month before wandering off for greener pastures, so I'll try to keep something in this space that will hopefully be just as interesting.

Hey, anything beats the endlessly tedious crap I put in my livejournal.